Thread: BedJet climate control

BedJet climate control

First of all I wanted to say that I am not affiliated with this company at all.
    I just wanted to share my experience about this product that hopefully will help many of you.

I got the bed jet version two on kick starter and just received it about a month ago. It is a fan that allows you to heat and cool your bed. With being a quadriplegic that has issues with temperature regulation this is great for me at night. There were many times where I'd be really cold when I got into bed so the layer up with blankets only to wake up if you hours later from being so hot. But now I can control the heated fan with my smart phone or the included remote and set a timer so it helps me fall asleep and not wake up later burning up.

If you have issues with your temperature regulation at night definitely check this out

Amazon Smile Link to support spinal cord research
    http://smile.amazon.com/BedJet-Biorh...6072921&sr=8-1
    C5 as of 6-13- 2010

My daughter goes to bed chilly and wakes up hot frequently. Does this really cool? Warming seems to be the easier of the two to get results on so if this can really cool a person I'd be interested in finding out more. How long does it take to cool you down?

Quote Originally Posted by Domosoyo View Post
    My daughter goes to bed chilly and wakes up hot frequently. Does this really cool? Warming seems to be the easier of the two to get results on so if this can really cool a person I'd be interested in finding out more. How long does it take to cool you down?
    So far I've really only used it for heat, the cool feature goes down to about 68?F so it's more of a fan than air conditioner but it does cool you down pretty quickly.
    C5 as of 6-13- 2010