Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C5-C6 from Mexico needs Equipment

I noticed that several hundred persons have viewed your posts but only a couple of responses to you.

Is the equipment you request all for you? If so, can you be more specific about your situation? What kind of wheelchair are you looking for, what width for the seat? What kind of handcycle are you looking for? Have you ever sat in a handcycle? Do you need any adaptations to uses the crank arms on a handcycle? That might be needed if you have loss of function in your hands that makes your grip difficult.

Are you able to advocate for yourself, such as contact your 3 paralyzed friends to see if they know of any sources for help or if they can make suggestions for your self care. No, I'm not suggesting you ask them for equipment, but talk to them about your situation. Talking to other disabled persons may lead to the help you are seeking - "networking".

Banned
    jesus,I'm in canada,If I had your mailing address,I will send you a bunch of Bisacodyl 10mg suppository's.You can PM me that info

Hi, i live in toronto at least for 10 yrs. !! My addres its : Colonia vista al mar , calle esperanza lote 4 manzana 3, el sauzal baja california mexico. You can find me on facebook as jesus emilio soto flores if you need more info

Hi, I dont see your ad until today. Ok I have to be more active until now Im using an electric wheelchair , but now my arms are stronger to use a light-wheelchair can be used, the size of the seat can be 16x18 .I dont move my fingers so for a handcycle I need adaptations and will be a great excersise for me .
    if you need more information can be on facebook . jesus emilio soto flores.

HI, I GOT AN ADDRESS FROM CALIFORNIA ITS A FRIEND AND YOU CAN SEND THERE THE SUPPOSITORYS:

SHE IS GRACIELA ZATARAIN ADDRESS: Z MARKET , 3200 MISSION AVE. OCEANSIDE CA. ZIP CODE :92058

Thank You So Much. Jesus