Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Seems like nothings happening....

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    It just feels like this time next year will be the same story
    Definitely an understandable feeling..... Im sure the doctors are tired of the whining but at times the desperation is all consuming...

A year later and as i predicted, nothing

And probably the same for the year to come....

Yup. Im so over the hype. We'll never get out of these chairs. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post

No need to worry. We are on track to begin this Fall in the US.
    Lets at least let fall come and go.

We need more up-to-date and better results from chinascinet to be published because although so far the results that have been published have been admirable...theyre frankly not robust enough...and this is part is only concerning me and not the current chinascinet trial but I am a C4 quad and I need to hear something Encouraging about return of arm and hand function to get excited...which I haven't so I am not ...really withholding judgement until I get more up-to-date info on the results but that might Possibly be why there isnt a hooray from the community yet
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Im over the Chinascinet. A lot of talk n nothing to be excited about. We get told people are walkin n doin this or that, but where are theae people? If it was all this n that then why isnt it on every breaking news channel, n why isnt it rushed to bedside. Dont get me wrong, im not bashing them in any way, but save the talk n bring on results

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    We need more up-to-date and better results from chinascinet to be published because although so far the results that have been published have been admirable...theyre frankly not robust enough...and this is part is only concerning me and not the current chinascinet trial but I am a C4 quad and I need to hear something Encouraging about return of arm and hand function to get excited...which I haven't so I am not ...really withholding judgement until I get more up-to-date info on the results but that might Possibly be why there isnt a hooray from the community yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Im over the Chinascinet. A lot of talk n nothing to be excited about. We get told people are walkin n doin this or that, but where are theae people? If it was all this n that then why isnt it on every breaking news channel, n why isnt it rushed to bedside. Dont get me wrong, im not bashing them in any way, but save the talk n bring on results
    I understand your frustrations, it is taking a LONG time, but there is no way rush through the clinical trial process. If the FDA wants additional studies that set the start of trial back a year, and add 500K, you do it. Dr. Young and myself report what we can to keep you in the loop. You have the published paper with the results. I know you live in Fla luna, but Han Solo, you live in PA and have the opportunity to come to an Open House every month to listen to Wise present the data and see the videos. You should come to one in the future.

Are the briefings at these open houses taped and available on youtube?

Texas USA, female ************** T9 incomplete
    There are some good things that I know about, and would like to try-out, but they aren't cheap,...certainly not free,...and definitely not covered by Medicare. Unless I can produce a Rembrandt-quality oil painting and sell it, or patent a new language teaching method and sell it, I have no way to finance my own, personal trials.
    Female, T9 incomplete