Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Seems like nothings happening....

Why isn't there more coverage of the 75% return of motor function? Its been like 3 years since i heard about that and it seems like no-one including the media cares about this finding.. I guess that fact contributes to the feeling that nothing is happening. As time goes on its almost as if you stop believing it...

Hey Eric, there hasn't been any coverage because the data can not be released before the paper is published. Once published, Wise will be able to speak freely about the results and release the data. It has been a herculean effort to create a clinical trial network in China (26 Centers) and carry out six clinical trials, for $2 million. The foundation has been laid and now we are prepared to move forward in India, US, and soon Norway. Hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Hey Eric, there hasn't been any coverage because the data can not be released before the paper is published. Once published, Wise will be able to speak freely about the results and release the data. It has been a herculean effort to create a clinical trial network in China (26 Centers) and carry out six clinical trials, for $2 million. The foundation has been laid and now we are prepared to move forward in India, US, and soon Norway. Hang in there.
    Would't be easier to publish the data in an open source journal?
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Hey Paolo,

I'm pretty sure it's a done deal

Sounds good Jim.... I've been extra down lately, Hopefully there'll be some form of progress at some point....

It just feels like this time next year will be the same story

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Would't be easier to publish the data in an open source journal?
    I believe scientists want to be published in journals that other respected scientists read, and scientists don't have time to read all the published journals. Furthermore, scientists want to read journals that are heavily refereed, i.e. peered reviewed to insure the contents are correct. This results in few respected journals that are very selective about what they publish and that have no problem rejecting papers that don't comply with their standards due to topic or accuracy.

[QUOTE=Jim;1790646]Hey Eric, there hasn't been any coverage because the data can not be released before the paper is published. Once published, Wise will be able to speak freely about the results and release the data. It has been a herculean effort to create a clinical trial network in China (26 Centers) and carry out six clinical trials, for $2 million. The foundation has been laid and now we are prepared to move forward in India, US, and soon Norway. Hang in there.[/QUOTE

Am I right in saying the papers was send in to the FDA and they where send back.!! With no decision taken As yet ? Again if wise and his team was to show the hard work to the Tv channels what he is trying to do. It might move it a long and bring in a lot of much needed funds.
    I am sorry if this was said before
    AS I SIT HERE IN MY CHAIR . I LOOK OUT UPON THE GROUND .I WONDER WILL I EVER GET UP AND WALK A ROUND ??

http://justadollarplease.org

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    It just feels like this time next year will be the same story
    i am with you on this. For you will read soon some where along the lines. We hope to do this in the first half of the year or in the last quarter of the year. As you say we will be back here next year ??
    AS I SIT HERE IN MY CHAIR . I LOOK OUT UPON THE GROUND .I WONDER WILL I EVER GET UP AND WALK A ROUND ??

http://justadollarplease.org

Quote Originally Posted by skeaman View Post
    Am I right in saying the papers was send in to the FDA and they where send back.!! With no decision taken As yet ? Again if wise and his team was to show the hard work to the Tv channels what he is trying to do. It might move it a long and bring in a lot of much needed funds.
    I am sorry if this was said before
    The FDA does not publish papers, journals do that.
    We can not release the clinical trial data to the media before publication.The paper will soon be published.

The US FDA approves clinical trials. We are working with them and plan to start the trial this year.