Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Seems like nothings happening....

Trump is full of shit. Everything he says is a lie

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Jim i hope ur right. But feel me when i say this. SITTING HERE reading about this n that does nothing for me. Im jaded no doubt n lost all hope. Id love to be wrong tho
    You should make a trip to an open house, next one is this Friday. You could even meet Jim.

I really hope to make it to one this summer. 11 hour drive for me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    You should make a trip to an open house, next one is this Friday. You could even meet Jim.

I really hope to make it to one this summer. 11 hour drive for me though.
    Where are the open houses held at?
    There is a current concepts in spinal cord injuries conference coming up in Hershey PA with some great speakers. I will also be speaking at it, not about the trial I'm in but about living with a SCI and my experiences. Here's a link.. scroll down in it to see the topics and speakers https://ce.med.psu.edu/current-conce...ry-management/
    Last edited by Wills77; 03-01-2017 at 06:25 PM.
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

Wills, take a samary and tell us about it. Thanks

Id go, but its the same as reading it on here for me. I dont want to see presentations, hear success stories or hear how well things are going. I dont want to hear how the trials are almost done and need another 10yrs of trials here in the US or somewhere else. Im over the talking and the hype. Everyone talks a good game but show me the patients. Show me before and where they are now. Show me that we're ready to get it to bedside. Thats whats gonna make a difference to me. Anything else is just talk, and presentations are jus cult like pep rallies to keep us brainwashed into believing the next big thing is right around the bend. Thanks but no thanks.

Id go, but its the same as reading it on here for me. I dont want to see presentations, hear success stories or hear how well things are going. I dont want to hear how the trials are almost done and need another 10yrs of trials here in the US or somewhere else. Im over the talking and the hype. Everyone talks a good game but show me the patients. Show me before and where they are now. Show me that we're ready to get it to bedside. Thats whats gonna make a difference to me. Anything else is just talk, and presentations are jus cult like pep rallies to keep us brainwashed into believing the next big thing is right around the bend. Thanks but no thanks.
    Without going, how do you know you won't see any of what you hope for? By going, at least you can then express all this face to face with Wise and/or Jim.

Wills, they are in NJ.

Here is some more info http://www.icontact-archive.com/9xHN...yQSHLZ6TBh?w=3

The point is im over words, i need to SEE these so called results. I need to see feeling, walking and BnB return from folks that didnt have it. Yes, im a doubting Thomas when it comes to this. I dont wanna hear, trials are coming, so hey 10 more years of trials n itll be all good. No, i need to see it. Yes im jaded

The point is im over words, i need to SEE these so called results. I need to see feeling, walking and BnB return from folks that didnt have it. Yes, im a doubting Thomas when it comes to this. I dont wanna hear, trials are coming, so hey 10 more years of trials n itll be all good. No, i need to see it. Yes im jaded
    Just looked at your profile and see you were injured in 2007. Well, my friend, I was injured in 1982 and have been hearing the 5 year cure for all these many years. Doubtless, we will hear about the cure coming in 5 years, in 5 years, in 5 years for many more years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    Just looked at your profile and see you were injured in 2007. Well, my friend, I was injured in 1982 and have been hearing the 5 year cure for all these many years. Doubtless, we will hear about the cure coming in 5 years, in 5 years, in 5 years for many more years to come.
    And I was hearing about the cure 5 years before you, I was injured in 1977. I stopped listening to those things a long time ago. I'm not thinking about a cure coming in 5 years anymore, I'm just hoping to still be above ground in 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Wills77 View Post
    There is a current concepts in spinal cord injuries conference coming up in Hershey PA with some great speakers. I will also be speaking at it, not about the trial I'm in but about living with a SCI and my experiences. Here's a link.. scroll down in it to see the topics and speakers https://ce.med.psu.edu/current-conce...ry-management/
    Harkema at 10am. Take notes please!
    Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12