Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sportaid

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    No, that is not correct. You do need to use the Go Advanced screen, and be sure you have selected the right user interface. You can post a photo from your computer or one from an URL. Here is one from my computer. You need to use the ADD FILE (not insert image) icon (the little paperclip).'

This is Anabella Twinkletoes (our unit therapy dog) at our skiing outing for our Veterans this week.
    Lovely Bella!

(KLD)
    Thank you! got it now. I'm kinda slow but I'll figure it out. lol.
    I'm Sam.

Now it's saying my pictures are too big. I'll figure it out in the morning.
    I'm Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by sam10685 View Post
    Now it's saying my pictures are too big. I'll figure it out in the morning.
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...-isn-t-working

(KLD)

I'm getting it. Here's my chair; here's the wheels in question. I've had the Dino wheels since 2009 i think and only have had to replaced one spoke. Time for a change but I don't have the right axles.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    I'm Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Thank you for the help!
    I'm Sam.

sam10685 - Those curvy metal rims look like something on a Hot Wheels vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by WC_Sage View Post
    sam10685 - Those curvy metal rims look like something on a Hot Wheels vehicle.
    I think that too. Lol! I like them though. Can't wait til I can put them on this chair. Right now I'm using them as inspiration, (along with help from family/friends/now you guys), as inspiration to keep going. (I have more than a few reasons to give up right now unfortunately.)
    I'm Sam.

If you have a twisted mind like I do, they look like something else too......
    I'm Sam.

You realize they are going to be much heavier than your Dino. I had Dinos for a couple of years and demoed wheels very similar to the ones pictured. They looked great but I was spoiled by the lightness of the Dinos. As much as I dislike Spinergy Corp., I went back to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    You realize they are going to be much heavier than your Dino. I had Dinos for a couple of years and demoed wheels very similar to the ones pictured. They looked great but I was spoiled by the lightness of the Dinos. As much as I dislike Spinergy Corp., I went back to them.
    Why not go with Dino's Patrick?
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.