Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sportaid

Sportaid

Is anyone else being treated like s**t by these people? Sportaid*
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 01-28-2016 at 04:53 PM.
    I'm Sam.

No, I have bought a fair amount of stuff from them and they have always been very helpful.

Blog Entries
    Mostly good experiences for me, too. On a couple of orders they did change the orders without checking with me first, believing I had ordered he wrong items by mistake, based on previous orders, which left me wondering how stupid they thought I was, but those were honest "trying to help" mistakes. If you're sensitive to being treated like a potential idiot I guess there could be issues. Otherwise, I get what I need at decent prices. I've had better results recently with bike-on.com, however. Sportaid wouldn't order a wheelchair part for me without a serial number but Bike-on made it happen.
    YMMV.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

So have I. And I've had nothing but good experiences with Sportaid. Recently they've been treating me horribly though. So I'd say boycott them. I've had the same exact experiences as both of you guys. ^^^ Now they're just ignoring me as far as I can tell. Seems like a company like this would understand its customers.
    Last edited by sam10685; 01-28-2016 at 01:41 PM.
    I'm Sam.

Here's an example; I bought these wheels, Glance aluminum Wheels, ("sun" design), and they won't tell me the right size axle's I need to put them on my 3 year old Tilite ZRA series 2 chair. I tried having my care provider call and they just told me "4.5 inches." The thing is i already have some extra 4.5" axles THAT DON'T FIT. (How do i post pictures here?)
    I'm Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by sam10685 View Post
    (How do i post pictures here?)
    Check this thread out for more information about images:

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...-a-youtube-vid

(KLD)

Thank you but I'm still not getting it. Why does it prompt me to insert a URL when I click on Insert Image? I don't have a URL. I have a photo of my chair and a photo of my new wheels that I took with my phone and put on my computer.
    I'm Sam.

Blog Entries
    I think image uploading is not allowed, only linking to a picture uploaded somewhere else, like imugr or photobucket. Could be wrong though. I always just link to a photo I've uploaded somewhere else.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    I think image uploading is not allowed, only linking to a picture uploaded somewhere else, like imugr or photobucket. Could be wrong though. I always just link to a photo I've uploaded somewhere else.
    Ok. I'll do that. I haven't put a picture up in years so I wasn't sure.
    I'm Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    No, that is not correct. You do need to use the Go Advanced screen, and be sure you have selected the right user interface. You can post a photo from your computer or one from an URL. Here is one from my computer. You need to use the ADD FILE (not insert image) icon (the little paperclip).'

This is Anabella Twinkletoes (our unit therapy dog) at our skiing outing for our Veterans this week.
    Lovely Bella!

(KLD)
    Attached Images Attached Images