Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Jerry Silver: Latest chronic SCI research results featured at Cleveland

Hi oh Silver.

As always, can you look into your crystal ball for timelines? I apologize in advance for the most hated question of all.
    Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Hi oh Silver.

As always, can you look into your crystal ball for timelines? I apologize in advance for the most hated question of all.

Hi Lynnifer,

No, that is not a most hated question. It is the most important question of all. If it were up to me, we would be administering enzyme to appropriately
    selected patients tomorrow. I would like to call strong attention to the outstanding work of the International Spinal Research Trust (ISRT) in England, a non-profit
    SCI focused foundation that is dedicated to bringing chondroitinase to the people. They are working very hard on new, state of the art delivery systems for the enzyme.
    With their help and perseverance we will be in clinical trials ASAP. It is my thinking that some combination of their new and improved long-active chondroitinase plus our peptide
    will be optimal.

I have a question. Would it be possible to try your therapy on me outside of the bounds of the "system"?

I understand the scientific method. I understand the litigious nature of our legal system. Neither are significant to me because of my injury. I can provide the legal documents to absolve you and the owner of the technology. I can pay for the treatment. This can be done in a hospital overseas. Can two people get together and decide on a best path forward and execute that plan? Can we change the world? Can we execute this plan immediately?

That's what I'm talkin about. The hell with all the red tape, what can we do to start tryin shit like yesterday on the low

Like waitin n waitin n waitin will have us losin out on 20 MORE years

Please don't take this as lashing out on you Dr Silver, I'm just stressed n venting

Blog Entries
    Sure, we could get X-Cell or Geeta Shroff to charge $40,000 for it!

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    Sure, we could get X-Cell or Geeta Shroff to charge $40,000 for it!
    For those interested in that sort of thing, it may be worth a few minutes to contact your state representatives where the right to try bills are underway and tell them you support the measure. PA happens to be one of the states in the process with HB1104. https://legiscan.com/PA/bill/HB1104/2015
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 02-14-2016 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Please don't take this as lashing out on you Dr Silver, I'm just stressed n venting

We are not yet ready for prime time until we maximize our strategy and show its effectiveness in a larger animal model. I can assure
    you that we are working as fast and as hard as we possibly can with the resources that we have to move our strategy towards humans.
    Let's be safe and effective and play by the rules. If you have any questions related to my lecture please don't hesitate to ask.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilver View Post
    We are not yet ready for prime time until we maximize our strategy and show its effectiveness in a larger animal model. I can assure
    you that we are working as fast and as hard as we possibly can with the resources that we have to move our strategy towards humans.
    Let's be safe and effective and play by the rules. If you have any questions related to my lecture please don't hesitate to ask.
    Thank You Dr.Silver!