Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Jerry Silver: Latest chronic SCI research results featured at Cleveland

Thumbs up Dr. Jerry Silver: Latest chronic SCI research results featured at Cleveland

The Silver SCI research lab is dedicated to repairing the chronically injured spinal cord and restoring function after paralysis. The presentation at the Cleveland FES Centers Neural Prosthesis Seminar covers not only the remarkable robust recovery of bladder function but also the labs latest exciting successful results in restored functional breathing and ongoing locomotion work on their chronic spinal cord injury models.

LINK

That's is excellent and exciting news, sign me up for trials! I'm right in PA!

This is great news. Hoping they have clinical trials soon. Sign me up too! I will be happy to have improved B & B.

Grammy, the link stopped working.

This does sound pretty amazing. More, more, more!

I am only about 30 miles from Iowa State in Ames. I need to go on a clandestine mission or raid and get some chondroitinase. j/k

Sign me too

Acorda Therapeutics owns the various chase patents. Without Acordas help or permission it'll be difficult to go forward with human trials in the US.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Quote Originally Posted by ineedmyelin View Post
    Acorda Therapeutics owns the various chase patents. Without Acordas help or permission it'll be difficult to go forward with human trials in the US.
    They don't have the lenti-ch'ase patent. I suspect that is what may move forward anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedmyelin View Post
    I don't think this is accurate. Wise posted the details but I don't have time to search through posts.