Thread: SIGNATURE problems

Blog Entries

Question SIGNATURE problems

I have tried changing My signature elenty seven times in the past week. It previews good, I save it, it stays the same. Tried with Opera and Mozilla, I don't use windows, only Linux. I hate to fire up Win7 and go online just to see, could someone tell me what's up? I appreciaNate it.

Not sure the problem, but I can (as a moderator) edit your signature (note that I removed the non-alphabetic characters in yours above). If you want to PM me with what you want to change it to, I can do that for you, or you can just PM Jim and ask for his help. I am clueless about why you cannot edit yourself.

(KLD)

Blog Entries
    Thanks KLD, remove everything and place my FB link there please. https://www.facebook.com/john.baxter.7731?ref=tn_tnmn

Done.

(KLD)

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    I was also wondering how to add my signature to my posts. It did before the changeover but not now.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

forestranger, all the way in upper right next to the CareCure Logo click on Settings. Then click on Edit Signature half way down left hand menu.

I have problems too, I changed my signature, I can see it for the iphone, but not from the Mac. I use Safari
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Paolo, your settings were incorrect, should work next time you post.
    Like that signature!