Thread: ADI sold to a new company

ADI sold to a new company

Hi,

I went to ADI's website today and realized it has been sold 7 months ago. I just want to know what is people's experience with ADI since the new company took over? Because I really like their backrest.

Thanks in advance

Canucks

Blog Entries
    I thought they just partnered up, keeping most of the same staff, including Todd?
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Regarding "... thought they just partnered up ..." - Stealth purchased ADI in Jun 2015.
    Stealth is a USA-based company headquartered in Texas.

Blog Entries
    So does that mean Todd, et al, are entirely out of the picture?
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

I couldn't get any service response out of them at all a few years ago. They wouldn't even answer questions about the chair they built for me, and instead referred everything to the useless NSM office across town. And I was living in SA at the time.

Oh crap! I was thinking of buying a new backrest for my powerchair whenever I have money.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Canucks

Canucks,
    Regarding "... experience with ADI since the new company ... buying a new backrest for my powerchair whenever I have money" - at the time of this writing, this source can provide ADI backrests without undue delays.

Oddity,
    Regarding "So does that mean Todd, et al, are entirely out of the picture?" -
    presently, Todd maintains a presence.

As can http://www.sportaid.com/ and http://bike-on.com/

Promoting your own website violates the spirit of, maybe the letter of the TOS of Care cure.

Quote Originally Posted by WC_Sage View Post
    Canucks,
    Regarding "... experience with ADI since the new company ... buying a new backrest for my powerchair whenever I have money" - at the time of this writing, this source can provide ADI backrests without undue delays.

Oddity,
    Regarding "So does that mean Todd, et al, are entirely out of the picture?" -
    presently, Todd maintains a presence.

Todd is still in the picture at ADI (as reported, now owned by Stealth), and I'm sure can still be reached at his ADI email address (todd@accessibledesigns.com).

Regarding Todd's presence at ADI, his current role; specifically, involves product development - a task that he enjoys. Among the others are Chad and Armando who serve as CSRs and Bryce who is still involved with fabrication (e.g., composite/carbon fiber items).