Thread: Auto show

Auto show

Hi. I will be in Houston at the same time as the Houston Auto Show. Do some mobility equipment providors exhibit there? Will I be able to see some conversions? I have never been to one since my accident and do not recall if there are mobility vehicle exhibits there.

Thanks!
    T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

At the Columbus auto show in Ohio the closest thing to mobility solutions there is Toyotas built in turney seat did they just launched last year. It's a seat for the second row the turns and lowers outside of the car much like some of the Bruno seats.

So most likely there will not be much as far as mobility solutions at the auto show since we are such a small market
    C5 as of 6-13- 2010

Thanks. I have never seen that seat, on what vehicle did Toyota install that seat? It would be great if they install it,on the driver's side.
    Last edited by paramoto; 01-17-2016 at 10:59 AM.

The San Diego Auto Show (recently closed; at the Convention Center right at New Year's) had a number of adapted vehicles and vendors as well as the local PVA chapter's adapted stock cars. You can contact the show organizers to see what they plan to have.

(KLD)

Thanks KLD.

Check the presenters at these various locations: http://www.abilities.com/ There were several different vehicle conversions at the last San Jose show.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by paramoto View Post
    Thanks. I have never seen that seat, on what vehicle did Toyota install that seat? It would be great if they install it,on the driver's side.
    Its called the:
    Auto Access Seat
    http://www.toyotamobility.com/mobili...ions.html?id=1
    C5 as of 6-13- 2010