Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ROHO contact

ROHO contact

I had a problem with my cushion years ago and got in contact with a ROHO vender gentleman thru this site and he went above and beyond for me. I couldn't find him thru old posts but hoping someone knows who I'm talking about. Any tips is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Duane.
    Mark 9:23 - All things are possible for those who believe.

You are looking for Tom Borcherding
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/member....om-Borcherding

ROHO was bought out by permobile. Then moved to china I believe. Tom probably gone.
    Art

Quote Originally Posted by Art454 View Post
    ROHO was bought out by permobile. Then moved to china I believe. Tom probably gone.
    You kidding Art?! No way! Does this mean instead of ROHO's lasting for years, we will only get 12 months out of them? Hope not - Permobile: If you are reading, don't f@%k with the quality!

The press release shows Tom as President...I guess all things are subject to change but you can contact him and see

https://roho.com/permobil-acquires-roho/

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyCrip View Post
    You kidding Art?! No way! Does this mean instead of ROHO's lasting for years, we will only get 12 months out of them? Hope not - Permobile: If you are reading, don't f@%k with the quality!
    They already did mess the cover up. It does not stretch enough so be carefull not to get a pressure sore. I buy 4 way spandex on ebay and have it replaced. Some else had a problem and told them about it.....I don't know if it helped him or I forgot who it was here.
    Art

Tom has always been very responsive to this forum. If he is still in the loop, I hope he responds to how this acquisition affects all of us users.

All the best,
    GJ

Hi Duane,

Please contact me directly, and I'll be happy to coordinate the assistance you need from my team at ROHO.

Thank you,

Tom

tom.borcherding@permobil.com
    1.618.222.3505 (work)
    1.314.378.0051 (cell)

Hi Art,

True that ROHO was acquired by Permobil back in late April, but the ROHO management team and all manufacturing and support operations remain intact at our plant and corporate office in Belleville, Illinois. In fact, Permobil is investing in ROHO's future as a US manufacturer of premier seating and positioning products. Any issues you may have experienced in terms of quality or service is on my team at ROHO, and not related to our acquisition by Permobil. I am accountable for delivering on our promise of service and quality to all ROHO customers.

Thank you,

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Borcherding View Post
    Hi Art,

True that ROHO was acquired by Permobil back in late April, but the ROHO management team and all manufacturing and support operations remain intact at our plant and corporate office in Belleville, Illinois. In fact, Permobil is investing in ROHO's future as a US manufacturer of premier seating and positioning products. Any issues you may have experienced in terms of quality or service is on my team at ROHO, and not related to our acquisition by Permobil. I am accountable for delivering on our promise of service and quality to all ROHO customers.

Thank you,

Tom
    Glad to know ROHO and You are still here. Would not be the same company without you...