Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: name of the woman bringing charges against Cosby?

Quote Originally Posted by JakeHalsted View Post
    The man has a Master's from University of Mass. And he's also a United States veteran.....a VETERAN! Show the man a little respect why don't you.
    He enlisted in the Navy and he never saw war. Even if he had, I'd still have no respect for him as he's a rapist.

You repeatedly name God with lower case nouns. May I ask how many gods you have?
    None, as I'm an atheist; I'm a naturalist in every sense of the word.

He deserves a day in court. Until he's convicted, he's innocent in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    There isn't a single punishment that can be handed down that would bring justice for what he's done to all those women and young girls.

His supporters show what greasy filth they really are by trying to bully and blame his victims. His supporters probably get some kind of a sick and demented pleasure by showing support for him. Birds of a feather...

Then how many so-called "rapists" are actually men that have engaged in consensual sex with their alleged victims? Dr. Cosby has been DESTROYED. Before he goes down on a criminal prosecution he deserves his day in court. And until that day comes, he's innocent in my book.
    Fifty-five women had sex with him, regret it, and now consider it rape. Is that your theory?

He deserves a day in court. Until he's convicted, he's innocent in my book.
    Funny, you believe in god with no evidence, but want a conviction to believe Cosby is guilty, despite over fifty women claiming they were raped.

Every person deserves their day in court. I suppose I do tend to go against the grain, don't I. What can I say, I was never a cheer leader or a pom pom girl. OJ got his day in court. George Zimmerman got his. And Dr. Bill Cosby is gonna get his

Quote Originally Posted by Le Todd View Post
    Funny, you believe in god with no evidence, but want a conviction to believe Cosby is guilty, despite over fifty women claiming they were raped.

Every person deserves their day in court. I suppose I do tend to go against the grain, don't I. What can I say, I was never a cheer leader or a pom pom girl. OJ got his day in court. George Zimmerman got his. And Dr. Bill Cosby is gonna get his
    You're seriously going to use the trials of O.J. Simpson and George Zimmerman to justify the credibility of the courts?

Wrong two examples
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    Wrong two examples
    Glad we see eye-to-eye on this one.

Both OJ and Zimmerman had significantly more people on their cheer leading squads than Dr. Cosby will ever have...He's been already been convicted by the public .... why? because he's an African American Intellectual...and because he isn't a sport's hero. The man deserves to be presumed innocent

Quote Originally Posted by Le Todd View Post
    You're seriously going to use the trials of O.J. Simpson and George Zimmerman to justify the credibility of the courts?

Both OJ and Zimmerman had significantly more people on their cheer leading squads than Dr. Cosby will ever have...He's been already been convicted by the public .... why? because he's an African American Intellectual...and because he isn't a sport's hero. The man deserves to be presumed innocent
    Jake he already admitted he gave her the pill(s?) with the intention for having sex. He is guilty of that much. The only question left is can he still be held criminally liable.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.