Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: name of the woman bringing charges against Cosby?

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    Nothing, but they will do the same to Cosby.
    For what they've done to Dr. Cosby...they damn well better be telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Todd View Post
    He's not a goddamn doctor; he's never earned a PhD.
    Get your facts right before taking the name of the Lord in vain

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...teaching-tool/

Seriously...couldn't you have looked it up before posting this malarkey?
    Last edited by JakeHalsted; 12-30-2015 at 11:46 PM. Reason: be more condescending...

Quote Originally Posted by JakeHalsted View Post
    Moreover...where's the witness to this alleged "rape?"
    A witness to rape? Are you taking the piss? How many rapists rape their victims with witnesses present?

Quote Originally Posted by JakeHalsted View Post
    Get your facts right before taking the name of the Lord in vain

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...teaching-tool/

Seriously...couldn't you have looked it up before posting this malarkey?
    Firstly, fuck your lord.

Secondly, taking the lord's name in vain doesn't mean to simply say swear words. In Judaism, the religion from which we get the Torah, the understanding of taking the lord's name in vain is claiming to be doing something under his authority, when in fact, you have none.

Thirdly, Cosby never earned a PhD. They're honorary pieces of shit; that's why they're taken away.

From the site asshole cited:

[Cosby] dropped out of high school after he flunked the tenth grade three times. He enlisted in the Navy, where he got his GED, and then enrolled at Temple University, where he dropped out to pursue a show business career. His unfinished bachelor?s degree from Temple was eventually bestowed on him because of ?life experience.? Cosby enrolled as a part-time doctoral student at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, which awarded him the Ed.D. degree in 1977 for a dissertation on Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids.

With credentials like that, I'm surprised he isn't debating Stephen Hawking.

Thirdly, Cosby never earned a PhD. They're honorary pieces of shit; that's why they're taken away.
    This appears to be the real deal:
    http://www.people.com/people/archive...068008,00.html
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

The man has a Master's from University of Mass. And he's also a United States veteran.....a VETERAN! Show the man a little respect why don't you.

You repeatedly name God with lower case nouns. May I ask how many gods you have?

http://www.people.com/people/archive...068008,00.html

"That Doctorate After Bill Cosby's Name Is No Honorary Freebie"

From the site asshole cited:

[Cosby] dropped out of high school after he flunked the tenth grade three times. He enlisted in the Navy, where he got his GED, and then enrolled at Temple University, where he dropped out to pursue a show business career. His unfinished bachelor?s degree from Temple was eventually bestowed on him because of ?life experience.? Cosby enrolled as a part-time doctoral student at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, which awarded him the Ed.D. degree in 1977 for a dissertation on Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids.

With credentials like that, I'm surprised he isn't debating Stephen Hawking.

There isn't a single punishment that can be handed down that would bring justice for what he's done to all those women and young girls.

His supporters show what greasy filth they really are by trying to bully and blame his victims. His supporters probably get some kind of a sick and demented pleasure by showing support for him. Birds of a feather...

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    It does seem to be, but as you can read from the historical record, he was fast-forwarded through much of it. But fine, I'll concede that his writings on Fat Albert is his greatest accomplishment. And to think they made a film about that nobody Mandela instead.

A witness to rape? Are you taking the piss? How many rapists rape their victims with witnesses present?
    Then how many so-called "rapists" are actually men that have engaged in consensual sex with their alleged victims? Dr. Cosby has been DESTROYED. Before he goes down on a criminal prosecution he deserves his day in court. And until that day comes, he's innocent in my book.