Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: name of the woman bringing charges against Cosby?

name of the woman bringing charges against Cosby?

If Mr. Cosby's reputation is gonna be dragged through the mud, I feel it's only fair that this info be put out there...for ALL to see and bare witness to. What's her name? What's her sexual history? Has she had an abortion, if so how many? Did she make a habit of taking drugs handed to her by strange men, and then going "back to their place?" This should be made public.

Maybe even offer to pay men that she's slept with that will come forward to talk on O'Reilly....now THAT would pull some fox viewers

I think there are ~29 women accusing Cosby. Of course, they are not believable. NOT!

Jake? Are you a Cosby supporter in this? Or a troll?
    How could anyone doubt Cosby's guilt when so many accusers have surfaced, most with the same story?

Jake likes to troll and Cosby is guilty. What amazes me is how many women accept pills in those settings. Who would have ever thought?
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

exactly most with the same story. "He gave me a pill. I took it. Then I went back to his place..." ???

I'm not particularly trolling on this one. The thing seems very bizarre to me...

What the fuck does a woman's sexual history and having any abortions have to do with her being raped?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Todd View Post
    What the fuck does a woman's sexual history and having any abortions have to do with her being raped?
    Nothing, but they will do the same to Cosby.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

She has not yet proven that she was raped. We the defense will show the jury that in fact the accuser is a woman a questionable character, having a having a rather...pronounced....sexual history. In fact, that she voluntarily took a medicine from Mr. Cosby and then went BACK with him to his residence show's what kind of person she is. I think she's just trying to get some fast cash, and defame the man we all know and love as America's Dad, Bill Cosby PhD.

Moreover...where's the witness to this alleged "rape?"

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    Nothing, but they will do the same to Cosby.
    They're going to look into how many abortions Bill Cosby has had?

Quote Originally Posted by JakeHalsted View Post
    She has not yet proven that she was raped. We the defense will show the jury that in fact the accuser is a woman a questionable character, having a having a rather...pronounced....sexual history. In fact, that she voluntarily took a medicine from Mr. Cosby and then went BACK with him to his residence show's what kind of person she is. I think she's just trying to get some fast cash, and defame the man we all know and love as America's Dad, Bill Cosby PhD.

Moreover...where's the witness to this alleged "rape?"
    He's not a goddamn doctor; he's never earned a PhD.