Thread: Guitar effects processor " Hot Hand wireless ring effect processor?

Guitar effects processor " Hot Hand wireless ring effect processor?

Has anyone here used the hand-activated Hot Hand or Hot Hand 3 wireless guitar effects processor from Source Audio? It is a ring that maneuvers the wah wah effects instead of a foot pedal. It looks like the original version has more "custom-ability" than the newer "3" version. I'm wondering if it is a stand-alone effects processor or if it is intended to be plugged into another type of filter/processor.

I saw them a few years ago and was intrigued by the product, but never bought it or demoed it. I dont think you need another processor to use it as far as I recall, though not 100% sure.
    T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

Blog Entries
    I've tried one, but didn't fancy it very much. I reckon some folks would though. It wasn't enough better than an auto wah to warrant picking one up for that. My main effects come from either a Line 6 POD HD for high gain stuff (which is very convenient to use the way I setup my patches) or a small pedal rack on a board I made to ride stable on my lap. I only use a few pedals and this works just fine, IMO.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments