Thread: Spinergy ZX-1 for Sale

Spinergy ZX-1 for Sale

I'm selling my nearly-new Spinergy ZX-1. It's a fantastic device, but I just don't use it as much as I'd expected. In fact, I've probably only used it a few times since it was purchased in February 2015. It turns out that my shoulder strength and range of motion is better than originally expected, so I prefer to push in my chair and get as much exercise as possible when I get outside.

If you're not familiar with the device, The Spinergy ZX-1 is a power add-on unit that converts a manual wheelchair into a powered chair. It's a great option for anyone who can push a manual chair on fairly level ground but require powered mobility to be independent. It?s also appropriate for those who want to save their shoulders or just need an occasional boost. The device will connect to manual chairs from various manufacturers with little to no modifications required.

This YouTube video provides a nice introduction. More info can be found on the Spinergy ZX-1 web page.

I purchased the device for use with a TiLite ZRA. It has lithium batteries installed (an upgrade), which decreases weight, adds distance, and increases the price by ~$1200. MSRP with the Lithium battery option is just over $11K. Asking $8295.

PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Steve

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jim; 12-22-2016 at 11:17 PM.

Are you sure you want to part with this? It might come in handy if your situation changes, and it's a pretty expensive piece of equipment to get rid of. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by triumph View Post
    Are you sure you want to part with this? It might come in handy if your situation changes, and it's a pretty expensive piece of equipment to get rid of. Just sayin'.
    Good point. I had considered keeping the unit for that reason. If there's no interest, I'll likely keep it even if it's used occasionally in the short term. But, on the other hand, if there's someone looking for an ZX-1 in the Bay area - this option might save them some cash and I can look at my options down the road.

Bump.

This ZX-1 is still available. I'm interested in selling this if I can find someone interested in the San Francisco Bay area (just to keep shipping costs in check). The unit is like new and has only been used a few times.

Buying the ZX-1 seemed like a great idea at the time, but I'm just not using it a lot. Here are some additional photos. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Bump. The ZX-1 is still available. Send me a PM if you'd like to learn more. It's a great device for anyone that needs some added mobility.