Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: skipping clinical trials?

Offer a couple mill as a "donation" you'll get in donate your damaged cord too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlevy View Post
    I've been taking it about a week. I don't have any specific progress but I do feel a bit different. I have had two migraines in the past week but I had two in the previous few weeks. I normally have one migraine a year for the past 20 years. Something is going on there but I think it's the SCI. I am 27 months into my injury.

I just wanted to give my personal experience with migraines. I don't know if it was because of natural recovery but every time I had a headache afterwards some function/sensation returned to me. Not sure, maybe it was a coincidence but I experienced that...

Wow, that is my experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to share that information. I had five migraines in a few weeks. I got on topomax and the headaches stopped. I am also on 4-AP. My nerve pain is tremendously lessened and I have increased function. For the first time since my injury (2 years) my pain level is tolerable and I am off opioids! Sometimes I have no pain. I have no side affects from the 4-AP. I am only taking 5 mg twice a day. It looks like the 4-AP source has stopped shipping so I am trying other methods of acquisition. Your comment makes me question if my improvement is a natural coincidence to taking 4-AP.

I don't really care what is causing the reduction in pain I just want it to continue. Nerve pain is a living hell and opioids don't help much.

Quote Originally Posted by wesmaister View Post
    I just wanted to give my personal experience with migraines. I don't know if it was because of natural recovery but every time I had a headache afterwards some function/sensation returned to me. Not sure, maybe it was a coincidence but I experienced that...
    Scientists in Mozambique found a natural alternative;

Sorry, couldn't resist. Merry Christmas

Lol, this is the new standard scientific approach to treating SCI. The foundation is accepting funds RIGHT NOW! The greenery is so inspiring and the water lubricates our return to society. That was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlevy View Post
    Lol, this is the new standard scientific approach to treating SCI. The foundation is accepting funds RIGHT NOW! The greenery is so inspiring and the water lubricates our return to society. That was awesome.
    New opening of another treatment center! This one makes patients improve CPG to run!!