Thread: Chirico Archery's Wishbow'n - Wheelchair Hunting and target shooting fun!!!

Blog Entries

Chirico Archery's Wishbow'n - Wheelchair Hunting and target shooting fun!!!

I've been enjoying the sport of archery with my boys for a few years now, and I came across a fun new product!

My cousin (an avid bow hunter) just bought one of these and brought it over.

For reference, My main bow is a Diamond Archery Infinite Edge "youth" compound bow, because it can scale up to adult power and draw length, while also being on the smaller axle to axle length side of things. Makes it easier to carry around and manage while seated. Lighter too.

Then, my cousin drops this thing in my lap:

https://www.chiricoarchery.com

Holy cow!!! This thing is EASY to use from a chair, especially if there is any moving around to do. I could get this thing into the woods soooo much easier than my Infinite Edge. I've only got 20, 30, and 40yd targets in my backyard, but after a short intro and a few test shots I was nailing 2" groups at each range (set up at 45lbs draw, but can range from ~20-70lbs).

I'm sold. Gonna give the Infinite Edge to my 13 y/o, his bow to my 9 y/o, and get one of these for myself. Upgrades for everyone!

Highly recommended as a more accessible and fully functional (maybe even MORE functional) alternative to traditional bows for wheelchair archers! (Not the intention of the design, but suits us perfectly.)

I'll try to get some pics uploaded off my camera soon.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Blog Entries
    Here's a full draw shot posted on another forum:

Last edited by Oddity; 11-16-2015 at 11:19 AM.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

nice

Pretty cool! And would make a great holiday gift...or solve holiday shopping issues
    Attached Images Attached Images