Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fast-tracked 2017 e-stim?

Quote Originally Posted by alhavel View Post
    Thank you, with any luck I can throw the cane in the ocean before I leave!
    Gotta love that visual.

Spoke to them today and I am scheduled to go out for December 1st, for a trial and hopefully an implant if all goes as expected. Need to get MRI?s or a Cat Scan to speed up the process ahead of time. It?s been a long 12 years of searching and waiting.
    Great news! Please keep us updated.

Will do, need to get MRI of Cat Scan , and get ready. I’m so hoping this will work out for me, I’m a walker, and a fighter. I think this is my way out, until the battery dies in 10 years and MAYBE, something will come along to fix me, and everyone else! I’m single, and have the $$$$ to do it, I’ve got to go for it. Looks like insurance will cover a good part of it too.

[QUOTE=alhavel;1783346]Will do, need to get MRI of Cat Scan , and get ready. I’m so hoping this will work out for me, I’m a walker, and a fighter. I think this is my way out, until the battery dies in 10 years and MAYBE, something will come along to fix me, and everyone else! I’m single, and have the $$$$ to do it, I’ve got to go for it. Looks like insurance will cover a good part of it too.[/Q

Are you able to give us an idea of the cost, of what the procedure consists of and the duration of the different stages?

No idea on the cost, but first they do a week long study with an outboard stimulator, and if all goes well they do the implant. Should be very interesting.

No idea on the cost, but first they do a week long study with an outboard stimulator, and if all goes well they do the implant. Should be very interesting.
    We'll be thinking of you next month. Really hope you get good results.

Tomorrow I go for a Cat Scan with dye. My doctor was so blown away with what I brought to her she got on the phone to the west coast, and confirmed what I needed, and what they wanted. She could not believe what she was reading. I can walk with difficulty and never gave up any hope, even after I brought her countless things in the past for her opinion, She’s as excited as I am.
    Last edited by alhavel; 11-12-2015 at 09:00 PM.

I can walk with difficulty and never gave up any hope.......
    Me too, that's why i'm excited for you and how it turns out for you!
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Spoke to them today and I am scheduled to go out for December 1st, for a trial and hopefully an implant if all goes as expected. Need to get MRI?s or a Cat Scan to speed up the process ahead of time. It?s been a long 12 years of searching and waiting.

Tomorrow's the big day. Let us know how you get on!

Friday we will start the trial. Meanwhile I'm trying to keep up to my cousin in sunny San Diego, these mile walks are KILLING ME! I've never seen such poor blacktop and concrete work, I LUV NEW YORK!