Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Fast-tracked 2017 e-stim?

[QUOTE=lunasicc42;1821940]Can you please say which trial you participated in. What you had done to you and any results?[/QUOTE

it was a trial done at CUNY CSI under Dr.Ahmed. in about 2013. They induced a current with magnets on my head and were taking measurements on my legs. I was told it wasnt done as a treatment, but they were gathering data for developing equipment for treating SCI etc. I told them I had metal in my c3 to t1 and it didnt matter.

[QUOTE=Tbone57;1822430]
    Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    Can you please say which trial you participated in. What you had done to you and any results?[/QUOTE

it was a trial done at CUNY CSI under Dr.Ahmed. in about 2013. They induced a current with magnets on my head and were taking measurements on my legs. I was told it wasnt done as a treatment, but they were gathering data for developing equipment for treating SCI etc. I told them I had metal in my c3 to t1 and it didnt matter.
    Thanks man
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by alhavel View Post
    Thank You! I am continuing my upward trend, hoping after this left foot clears up, all will be a whole lot better, now out the door I go.lots to do here again. At least the snow is being downgraded too.
    Hi Alfred! How is the stimulator working out at the 1 year + point? Any updates? Hope you're doing well -- would love to hear your news.