Thread: no updates from any researcher or company...

no updates from any researcher or company...

for almost two months ...does anyone know something at least to 'look forward' to?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

I'd like to hear an update on Dr Young's China/US trials. Also, why hasn't the data been accepted and published by a reputable med journal. Weren't the trials supposed to start here in the US in 2015? Troubling!

The chronically injured Chinese trial patients in which impressive results were seen, how are doing almost two years later?

How bout Dr Silver?
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

I don't expect good news from the clinical trials in progress, but I hope something I don't expect will happen.
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    I don't expect good news from the clinical trials in progress, but I hope something I don't expect will happen.
    You big ol' sourpuss! Haha no ...but seriously, that really stinks!

I think Grammy said that the miami project should be updating their site soon. I hope they say something new ...(she just said that they were updating their site which could mean just aesthetic changes but I hope they have some clinical updates as well)

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Dr Silver's work is still in its infancy. I'll try to email this week. He's very good at responding when asked!

How do you feel about the epidural stimulation? I read on Facebook that a device would be to market by 2017.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Dr Silver's work is still in its infancy. I'll try to email this week. He's very good at responding when asked!

How do you feel about the epidural stimulation? I read on Facebook that a device would be to market by 2017.

If people recover what those four guys did. I'd be ecstatic ! Some movement and BB&S ?! Where do I sign up.

The paper is going through the process of being published. The FDA IND Application has been submitted. The US, India, and China Trials are on track to begin in 2016. Wise is now trying to find time to go to Norway to see if trials will also happen there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    The paper is going through the process of being published.
    What is the process?
    The FDA IND Application has been submitted.
    Do you know if the FDA has a specific time frame to take action or can they just let that application sit until they "get around to it"? How long ago was is submitted?

Thanks for the updates Jim!

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    What is the process?

Do you know if the FDA has a specific time frame to take action or can they just let that application sit until they "get around to it"? How long ago was is submitted?

Thanks for the updates Jim!

I am sorry if my timeline is incorrect but I think I recall Wise saying something to the effect that when an application is submitted to the FDA they have to respond within 60 days or something whether positive or negative ...(not sure if correct on that timeframe, I just remember that it was either 30, 60 or 90 days)

The paper is going through the process of being published. The FDA IND Application has been submitted. The US, India, and China Trials are on track to begin in 2016. Wise is now trying to find time to go to Norway to see if trials will also happen there.
    If everything with the publication is ok, then we are able to see some videos of the patients of phase 2? (because we are only listening things and dates! forgive me if i'm anxious or impatient)