Thread: flying

flying

my sister has moved so I am wondering and concerned on how to get to airport. in past we have drove up in my van she take it home and pick me up.

I called airport in atl about their park and ride not really to concerned about getting to them but on asking how they would know to pu me up on return

was less than reassuring, I looked in to car sevice to atl but where I live not happening. as I am planning to tracvel on a week day that's a problem for any

friends

ideas any one? its for thanksgiving

Have you checked on airport shuttle services? In my area SuperShuttle has accessible shuttles...pick you up at your home, take you to the airport, and upon return, pick you up at the curb and return you to your home.

I assume you mean Atlanta (atl)?? http://www.supershuttle.com/Locations/AtlantaATL

The round trip shuttle costs is often less than the cost of airport parking (depending upon how long you will be gone).

(KLD)

This says they have a wheelchair van for lot to terminal and from terminal to lot.

http://www.atlanta-airport.com/Passe...isability.aspx

The Super-shuttle from home to airport and back may be better because you won't have to look for a wheelchair van spot at the airport lot.

I may have to suck it up aand try is as shuttle does not come here pray for a dry day no rain , not tp worried about going but coming home I will be worn out

Where do you actually live? I thought you were in Atlanta.

(KLD)

I live in lamar county 1 hr below atl on 19

Are you worried about driving in the rain or getting wet on the way to your van?

Sounds like the shuttle should take you pretty darn close to where you park. I haven't flown out of atlanta in a really long time, but I can't imagine there are a lot of parking lots that are open to the sky. It's one of the busiest airports in the world, I imagine almost all of their parking is in parking decks to maximize space... though if you have a hi top van that might be a problem.