Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's just imagine...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Let's just imagine...

So say The day has come all spinal cord injuries are fully repairable. Chronic injuries no problem they fix the spinal cord up, hook ya up like Neo in the Matrix zap your muscles alive lol. Pump you full of proteins, calories, enzymes, stem cells whatever! Send you out the door... We're talking healthy body mass, healthy functioning muscles, no problems with the joints, no contractors, no osteoporosis, no catheters, Fingers twiddling, lungs pumping! bladder holds urine in no problem, bowels ready to go., Sensory function all the way up, sensation just beautiful your , one hundo!! We are talking in Looney Tunes right now I know. But just imagine.

What's on day one? What do you think your first initial reaction would be??
    Last edited by JamesMcM; 10-30-2015 at 04:09 PM.

I think would be like being born again but this time as an adult with a big full agenda. Like waking up from the worst nightmare and being the happiest ever, indescribable. Would have a bigger impact than the moment I realized the consequences of my accident.
    My girl asked me many times, if let's say I would suddenly get well as before the injury, what would be the first thing I'd do...never had a precise answer. But I think I'd start with what I miss the most, make proper love to my girl .And if I was single I'd get my car and go for a long missed drive and drive...drive to the poshest gentlemen's club and stay in there for a couple of weeks or so )) and then I'll do the rest.
    Last edited by Silvio GS; 10-30-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvio GS View Post
    I think would be like being born again but this time as an adult with a big full agenda. Like waking up from the worst nightmare and being the happiest ever, indescribable. Would have a bigger impact than the moment I realized the consequences of my accident.
    My girl asked me many times, if let's say I would suddenly get well as before the injury, what would be the first thing I'd do...never had a precise answer. But I think I'd start with what I miss the most, make proper love to my girl .And if I was single I'd get my car and go for a long missed drive and drive...drive to the poshest gentlemen's club and stay in there for a couple of weeks or so )) and then I'll do the rest.

Well said man.

Feel like if I were to experience the full sensation of a blowjob or sex leading to normal orgasm now, I'd have a heart attack haha

I would go take a massive shit without having to stick my finger up my ass.

For starters, get up, go pooh and pee (properly) have a few wank sessions, then walk outside and feel the grass between my toes...

Initial reaction... I'd most likely scream, laugh, and cry, somehow all at once
    Then I'd take a proper shower, put nice clothes on, walk to the gym, put gym clothes on, do pullups, and deadlifts, and squats, take another shower, walk to my boyfriend's office and jump him wherever I find him.

That's a good thread, James, thank you! Imagining the impossible made me happy

Quote Originally Posted by Avala View Post
    Initial reaction... I'd most likely scream, laugh, and cry, somehow all at once
    Then I'd take a proper shower, put nice clothes on, walk to the gym, put gym clothes on, do pullups, and deadlifts, and squats, take another shower, walk to my boyfriend's office and jump him wherever I find him.

That's a good thread, James, thank you! Imagining the impossible made me happy
    No problem, most people tell us to forget I think that's unhealthy and leads to denial and delusion, and it's basically trying to destroy any motivation to advocate for treatment I feel all of us have a responsibility to do at least something big or small as we are the ones that know it best, and shouldn't turn a blind eye to the fact that it's going to continue happening to many many more people. I see you're a woman after my own heart I think I would probably do the exact same , But not jump on the boyfriend thing haha.s I really really miss benchpress, squats, military press and dead lifts, i'd also probably in the ring get my ass handed to me Best way to get rid of ring rust.

Btw It's not impossible, don't say that, don't succumb to that, that's why sci still continues to ruin lives in the blink of an eye. Money science are all going to be a part of fixing this but another huge factor that most people don't want to realize is defiance.
    Last edited by JamesMcM; 11-21-2015 at 10:16 PM.

SW Colorado---chair user from nerve disorder
    I'd pack up some food, saddle my horse, and disappear into the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarafino View Post
    I'd pack up some food, saddle my horse, and disappear into the wild.
    I woud join ypu but I would have to grab a saddle from son and go buy 1 horse

Run at full sprint, if I could in la-la land. As far as I could until I'm sucking wind and cramping. Then dive somewhere - in nature or pool, doesn't matter. Ride a bicycle and a motorbike! Find a tolerable male specimen who will do whatever I say and spend hours exploring the lower half of my body of which I've been deprived since age 12.

Buy a sailboat, sell my condo and try to climb a mountain.

More than likely, I'd be called back to my job and tossed off of long term disability. lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12