Thread: Stem cell extraction video? Giving a speech...

Stem cell extraction video? Giving a speech...

Hey everyone, I am giving a persuasive speech in one of my college courses of why the federal government should continue funding enter urge my classmates to contact their congressman/Senators to support it as well if they are do not. I have to do a PowerPoint presentation. I've been trying to find a video that shows the extraction of cells from Blastocyst and I'm not having much luck. Does anybody have any idea where else I can find it? Any help would be great. Or if anybody else has given a speech or has a paper that would be helpful let me know.
    Today is one day closer to The Cure

Would this one be appropriate for your needs?

How are human embryonic stem cell lines created? This video explain the step by step process from extracting the cells from a blastocyst, culturing in a laboratory and demonstrating why they are known as 'immortal'. http://www.stemcellcentre.edu.au/

I commend what you are doing BUT I hope you looked at the differences between blastomere &s blastocyst. Human blastomere pluripotent stem cells are pre blastocyst and a helluva more potent.

I'll work on gathering and sending all the peer reviewed data I can find.

PM me your email address.

http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks.../cleavage.html
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Quote Originally Posted by JayHarn3 View Post
    Hey everyone, I am giving a persuasive speech in one of my college courses of why the federal government should continue funding enter urge my classmates to contact their congressman/Senators to support it as well if they are do not. I have to do a PowerPoint presentation. I've been trying to find a video that shows the extraction of cells from Blastocyst and I'm not having much luck. Does anybody have any idea where else I can find it? Any help would be great. Or if anybody else has given a speech or has a paper that would be helpful let me know.
    So will be adding a view about increasing the stem cell lines above the limited ones receiving funding that are useless due to contamination?

I plan on touching the topic of the contaminated lines as well. Thank you everybody for your systems was to put in their two cents I'm all ears
    Today is one day closer to The Cure