Thread: firefox tabs

firefox tabs

when I use firefox I have google as hompage but when I hit the tab button a new page appears with a search bar and a bunch of boxes under it is there anyway to make new tabs open to google homepage
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

How to set all new tab with google.com? | Firefox Support Forum | Mozilla Support

(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter. Click the button promising to be careful.

(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste newtab and pause while the list is filtered
    (3) Double-click the browser.newtab.url preference and enter your preferred page:

mine doesnt have that it has a list but nothing says browser newtab url

I am using Firefox on a Mac, and can set this under Preferences. Have you checked this setting?

(KLD)

im assuming its the newest version there is a list just not that phrase yall are using and now tabs are just blank pages i have google as default and homepage