Thread: Help us win 50,000 Euro for the chondroitinase research project!

Exclamation Help us win 50,000 Euro for the chondroitinase research project!

Dear all,

PLEASE HELP US, THIS IS IMPORTANT!
    We, at the endParalysis foundation have entered into a "Medical Inspirator" competition with a prize of 50,000 euros.
    If we win, this 50,000 euro will go directly towards funding the ch'ase project (It is part of the CHASE-IT program started by the Spinal Research foundation in the UK).

To win that competition, we need votes. And to vote all you need to do is like this video on FB. Don't like the page, like the video (Facebook Like button below or next to the video).
    1 like = 1 vote
    https://www.facebook.com/60087752671...type=2&theater

Please share the above link and encourage your contacts to like the video. Remember: Like the video, not the page.
    1 like = 1 vote

The embedded Youtube video, including English sub-titles, is for information only. The video that we ask you to "Like" is the one published on Facebook (Dutch-only version)
    Thank you!
    Corinne - endParalysis foundation.

Last edited by Corinne Jeanmaire; 10-18-2015 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Euro sign not displaying correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Corinne Jeanmaire View Post
    Dear all,

PLEASE HELP US, THIS IS IMPORTANT!
    We, at the endParalysis foundation have entered into a "Medical Inspirator" competition with a prize of 50,000 euros.
    If we win, this 50,000 euro will go directly towards funding the ch'ase project (It is part of the CHASE-IT program started by the Spinal Research foundation in the UK).

To win that competition, we need votes. And to vote all you need to do is like this video on FB. Don't like the page, like the video (Facebook Like button below or next to the video).
    1 like = 1 vote
    https://www.facebook.com/60087752671...type=2&theater

Please share the above link and encourage your contacts to like the video. Remember: Like the video, not the page.
    1 like = 1 vote

The embedded Youtube video, including English sub-titles, is for information only. The video that we ask you to "Like" is the one published on Facebook (Dutch-only version)
    Thank you!
    Corinne - endParalysis foundation.

Any Likes? Any interest anybody? Any support from the SCI community? Any comment???????
    We need 2 clicks from you. 2 seconds and 2 clicks (see facebook link for clicking and Liking the video above) that will increase our chances to win 50,000 Euro for the Ch'ase research project as explained in the video. I honestly thought this could be of interest to many of us...
    If you have liked the facebook video already, thank you. If you have not yet, please do so now. If you do not intend to: let us know why so that we can improve!

C'mon y'all couldn't be any easier.

I dont have facebook. is there any other way i could help?

hi #LHB#, unfortunately, if you do not have Facebook you cannot Like the video. But you may always ask your friends to do so, if they are on Facebook. Spread the Facebook link around and ask them to like the video. Thanks!

I liked it! Good luck endParalysis Foundation.

At the moment we have 1477 likes.
    The leading video has 1907 likes.

We have about one month to go, I think we can do much better!
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

liked
    T5/6, ASIA A, injured 30 Nov 08
    Future SCI Alumnus.
    I don't want to dance in the rain, I want to soar above the storm.

Liked it! Good luck!!!