Thread: Cure symposium in Italy

Cure symposium in Italy

http://www.studioprogress.it/en/conv...d-regeneration

Looks like there is a symposium in Italy.

Paolo, Will you be attending and blogging this for us?

Blog Entries
    Paolo,
    Stream the good news to us for Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by c473s View Post
    http://www.studioprogress.it/en/conv...d-regeneration

Looks like there is a symposium in Italy.

Paolo, Will you be attending and blogging this for us?
    Yes I am planning to attend and I will for sure report back if there will be something interesting to report.

The agenda is not very promising in my opinion..
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Wise will be presenting and in a panel discussion. He also says it's probably the best meeting in Europe.

Maybe there is a language barrier. They weren't asking for an opinion. The question they asked was about blogging, recording or livesteaming the meeting since you will be there. It would be far more critical and educational to see several days of this meeting rather than just getting your opinion on the meeting agenda or reports on what you personally like. What about blogging, recording or livestreaming so this community can utilize and process the information coming out of the 9th annual meeting on Spinal Cord Injury Repair and Regeneration in Italy?
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 10-15-2015 at 03:25 PM. Reason: spelling

Blog Entries
    Surely you can at least record it and send us the most pertinent and interesting speakers if not all of it?

Thank You in advance for spending the time and energy to give us some footage so we may be able to have a discussion with you on the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    Wise will be presenting and in a panel discussion. He also says it's probably the best meeting in Europe.

Maybe there is a language barrier. They weren't asking for an opinion. The question they asked was about blogging, recording or livesteaming the meeting since you will be there. It would be far more critical and educational to see several days of this meeting rather than just getting your opinion on the meeting agenda or reports on what you personally like. What about blogging, recording or livestreaming so this community can utilize and process the information coming out of the 9th annual meeting on Spinal Cord Injury Repair and Regeneration in Italy?
    I guess Wise never attended the Spinal Research Net meeting or the Wings for life net meeting.

Considering the sarcasm I feel in this thread I will not post any report.
    If someone is really interested in what will happen at this meeting please contact me via PM, but maybe Wise will find the time to do a much better report then I could ever do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    I guess Wise never attended the Spinal Research Net meeting or the Wings for life net meeting.

Considering the sarcasm I feel in this thread I will not post any report.
    If someone is really interested in what will happen at this meeting please contact me via PM, but maybe Wise will find the time to do a much better report then I could ever do.
    Not interested in what will happen, you said "the agenda is not very promising" just hoping to get a sense of what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    Not interested in what will happen, you said "the agenda is not very promising" just hoping to get a sense of what happened.
    Ok, remind me in December via PM and I'll be happy to give you a sense of what happened as best as I can.

I think this meeting will be much more interesting:

http://theisnr.org/meeting/

Since Grammy is going I hope she can write a summary as she did last time.