Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Life pictures

Pond, Maine

Warmly,

ket
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Roses, loving kindness

As I mentioned, I've started a new business, Pathway to Mindfulness. Meditation is the only thing that has helped with my extreme Central Pain that nearly drove me to self termination for years. Now I am well and flourishing, still a SCI, with fully elaborated Central Pain but ...flourishing!
    I'll be writing a blog or two about the role of meditation in my life change. Did this for our office.

warmly,

ket

I will make these available as posters or as art and it will be available through my Photography Website soon.
    warmly,
    ket

Pain...I am sure I not have what others do. Far less and less frequent. However, when it does happen, I continually look at it as I must be RELEARNING something that is broke in this entire process. Maybe that is correct and maybe it is wrong. But if I do enough repletion of attempting to move forward, the pain goes away. No idea why. When we were infant and small child, there probably was lot of pain as we grew up and did similar to what I just wrote. It does seem to be each time I get beyond that, I must have put another piece of the puzzle back together. Only thing I wonder is, did I do it incorrectly.

Pain, near to me, inescapable to me, pain, constant, of unimaginable magnitude, fully elaborated central pain. I'd like to start a pain discussion, or at least make a note of my journey, from indifference to pain (shot, blown up as military, sewn myself up in the jungles) to a humbled suicidal shell and how I crawled back to the world. A few here watched it. Very hard to write about. Dark angels followed me over a Godless sea singing songs of respite from the pain, so close, so many time 3 near misses over the past 12 years.

ket

alone

Making posters for the meditation space so for a bit I'll be posting them along with pictures. still my photography
    but with quotes. hope you like them. I am interested in feedback as I would like to market these as well as my
    straight photography.

warmly,

ket

Quote Originally Posted by ketamine kitty View Post
    Pain, near to me, inescapable to me, pain, constant, of unimaginable magnitude, fully elaborated central pain. I'd like to start a pain discussion, or at least make a note of my journey, from indifference to pain (shot, blown up as military, sewn myself up in the jungles) to a humbled suicidal shell and how I crawled back to the world. A few here watched it. Very hard to write about. Dark angels followed me over a Godless sea singing songs of respite from the pain, so close, so many time 3 near misses over the past 12 years.

ket
    Hey Ket,
    I'm delighted to read the previous quote that indicates you are doing much, much better with your central pain. Seriously, it is wonderful you found relief through meditation. I'd like to know more about it so am all in favor of you documenting your journey crawling back to the world. Like, how do you get to the meditative state without being thrown off by eye-popping pain?

Welcome back to the world. I'm so pleased you life appears to have made a 180 degree turn from where you used to be. Congratulations!

Your pictures are wonderful.

todays pic / poster

for today.

ket

I will write about my change. Meditate through the pain is not quite how it all works. thank you for the kind thoughts, it is good to be alive. So much wasted time in that black hole, so much lost. But that is done, that time is gone. I flourish in the present.

ket