Thread: 5hr Energy Creator Has Money to Spend

5hr Energy Creator Has Money to Spend

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/e...es-with-bikes/

By Wendy Koch, National Geographic
    PUBLISHED OCTOBER 06, 2015

The man who created the 5-hour Energy drink says he has more money than he needs; about $4 billion more. So he's giving it away, spending his fortune on a quest to fix the world's biggest problems, including energy.

Manoj Bhargava has built a stationary bike to power the millions of homes worldwide that have little or zero electricity. Early next year in India, he plans to distribute 10,000 of his Free Electric battery-equipped bikes, which he says will keep lights and basic appliances going for an entire day with one hour of pedaling ...
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Blog Entries
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing! I'm sending this to one of my old college professors that argued with me over whether this was possible. Prick have me a "C" on a paper about the ethics of alternative energy when I proposed burning calories as the more ethical alternative, on the grounds that it wouldn't work. Vindication!!!!
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments