Thread: Any bib overall wears out there

Any bib overall wears out there

I have recently lost a few pounds and my jeans are now starting to slide off my ass excuse the french when I transfer from the chair to my car and visa versa. I was thinking of getting a pair of bib overalls to wear vs. jeans as I figure they wont be able to slide down like my jeans are doing due to shoulder straps. I know I will look like I just got off the farm so to speak but if they keep my plumbers crack from showing I am all about that. I intermit cath so I was wondering how much hassle it will be to cath with them on. I also dress in bed and wonder if they will be to much of hassle there as well. Any information would be appreciated

Thanks
    Nevada

Keep in mind that if you get the denim kind you should remove any buttocks pockets and straps, and any rivets. Even the seam in the back can be a cause of skin breakdown. Some people, with jeans, have had a tailor or someone who is a good seamstress undo and re-sew the seam so it is smoother and flat rather than thick.

You could probably achieve the same results by using suspenders with regular jeans or slacks as well.

(KLD)

I had that problem and got some sitting pants. I bought some of these http://izcollection.com/collections/...-waistband-blu
    and though they are expensive, they are comfortable and great and never slide down.

this was discussed here too: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...ptive+clothing

Then I had my friend who is a seamstress copy the design and make me some more

Yep, been wearing them 34 years. When I first got hurt it was the thing I thought of so I could get dressed alone by pulling the straps over my shoulders. I couldn't pull up my jeans alone yet. When I went back to working on go karts my son ragged on me to put my bibs on so my butt didn;t hand out. I don't intermittent cath so can't help you there, just be carefull you don't drag the straps through the toliet.