Thread: Swimwear Preferences Survey

Swimwear Preferences Survey

Hi this is for all the women out there! Please take 5 minutes to give your opinion about swimsuit preferences. Your opinions are absolutely confidential and very much appreciated. By compiling your thoughts a more accessible swim line will be created. I myself suffer from Multiple Sclerosis and realize that the swim wear available now isn't created with wheelchair users in mind. My thought would be to create a line that can be used by all women with various abilities.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QTNWJW2

For what purpose are you doing this survey? How will women's privacy be protected if they take this survey? This is suspicious as a first post on our forums.

(KLD)

It shouldn't be suspicious as I've explained what my intention is with getting opinions. It's completely anonymous and general. I just wanted a chance to survey people like me who don't necessarily get a chance to be really heard, about issues surrounding disability. I need as many surveys completed to accomplish what I know, will be positive and advantageous to all women!