Thread: Freedom Ryder Twist Shift For Sale

Freedom Ryder Twist Shift For Sale

Hey everyone! I've had this Twist Shift lying around in storage for some 15 years or so, and figured I should finally put it up for sale. Was only ever used two or three times, with less than 10 miles on it. Took a pretty nasty fall during that last ride, so there's a bit of damage to the handles, but everything else appears to be in good condition still. Gear shift is on the column that leads up to the hand pedals, rather than on the tilt bars as pictured on the Freedom Ryder site.

I'd much prefer to have someone come do a local pickup here in San Francisco to avoid the hassle of shipping this, but that is also an option. Prices for these seem to be all over the place, but let's say $800 or best offer.

Photos here. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by faji_tama View Post
    Hey everyone! I've had this Twist Shift lying around in storage for some 15 years or so, and figured I should finally put it up for sale. Was only ever used two or three times, with less than 10 miles on it. Took a pretty nasty fall during that last ride, so there's a bit of damage to the handles, but everything else appears to be in good condition still. Gear shift is on the column that leads up to the hand pedals, rather than on the tilt bars as pictured on the Freedom Ryder site.

I'd much prefer to have someone come do a local pickup here in San Francisco to avoid the hassle of shipping this, but that is also an option. Prices for these seem to be all over the place, but let's say $800 or best offer.

Photos here. Thanks!
    I can offer $750 cash and can pick up the bike in San Francisco when I visit the Bay Area in about 2 weeks. Thanks.
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 12-11-2015 at 06:37 PM.

For some reason, I never got any notifications about Bongo's post above :/ Bumping this thread because I actually still have this bike lying around.