Thread: Invivo therapeutics

Invivo therapeutics

Did anyone invest in invivo back in 2013? I went to working to walk in Boston at the time I had $10,000 that I wanted to invest and after talking with a mentor I was going to put it in to invivo at the time their shares were going for about 50 centa. But I decided not to do that. And here we are 2015 and their shares are going for over $14 wow

I take it none of us were smart enough to do so, damn. You think I haveing an SCI we would've jumped on that

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Did anyone invest in invivo back in 2013? I went to working to walk in Boston at the time I had $10,000 that I wanted to invest and after talking with a mentor I was going to put it in to invivo at the time their shares were going for about 50 centa. But I decided not to do that. And here we are 2015 and their shares are going for over $14 wow
    I know many people did invest when shares were under $1. and InVivo presented information on their therapy platform at W2W2013 LINK

I bought it and sold it. I made a bit. I didn't participate in the big gain though.

Why didn't you hold it until the acute results came out for both patients?

Drop back down to $10, was considering buying it, think there's any more room for growth? Nothing will be crazy big like that again. Plus I put most my lose change in TransCanada PipeLine.