Thread: Anyone hear of Freedom Trax

Anyone hear of Freedom Trax

any inputs on this product, if you have used or demo'd thx

Freedom Trax

Quote Originally Posted by teacher2sped View Post
    any inputs on this product, if you have used or demo'd thx
    Have your received any replies? I live in So OR and do have some experience with this product. Reply if this is still a valid thread and you receive this reply, and I will fill in more details. Thread is quite old, so I'm not sure you are still there!

I'd love to hear your thoughts I just ordered one with the option to return in 30 days. I went and looked at one at the expo in nj. but there demo wasn't working well. I just wondered why you don't see any independent independent u tube videos. I have a lot more questions snow? steep hills? uneven trails in the woods? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SWSpokes View Post
    Have your received any replies? I live in So OR and do have some experience with this product. Reply if this is still a valid thread and you receive this reply, and I will fill in more details. Thread is quite old, so I'm not sure you are still there!
    Please post your experiences with the Trax. Those promo utubes make it look good.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

I'd suggest a visit to wheelchairdriver.com and read the comments there on track chairs, their use of power when turning at standstill and use of wheelchair power controllers. You won't find many positive comments!