Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone try cbd oil for sci pain

I just inject small doses of oil (Indica strain) into a capsule. It seems to work makes me feel loopy though...
    Many Blessings,
    Josh

So we can say with confidence, The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?" Hebrew13:6

They need to legalize it in Indiana.. I would like to get off all these pain pills..

Blog Entries
    I grew my own, different strains, made 'oil' from each and each worked, but the BEST relief was as it was growing, I would go through them everyday or so and take some fan leaves, tops at that stage and make smoothies with 50% spinach, kale, other vegetables, garlic, peppers, etc, sometimes different fruit smoothies but each time it would be 50% plant matter and blend it with coconut milk or almond milk. Make a half gallon a day. Drink one quart in the am after I went through watering, caring for them and trimmed-made the smoothies, and the other quart after about 5 or 6pm. THIS took care of most of my pain(neuro/burning, shoulder and back pain, elephant sitting on your chest pain, and the mental agitation, shaking, related to brain tumors). I also smoked at that time. I grew naturally, in dirt, year round-inside in winter. I don't take any medications except leviteracetam prescribed by my brain surgeon years ago for seizure prevention(which it NEVER did).
    I suggest you look at videos from others with varied neurological conditions who EAT it. I have also obtained and tried various strengths of the oils you get prescribed that are made by pharmacies before the recent legalizations, and they were a joke. I could take a month's supply at once and not feel athing and get absolutely no relief, as if it was a sugar pill.

I have been on medical approved cbd oil for 6 months. It might help a little but not enough to notice. It is about 3 dollars a day so it isn't really worth it for me.

I grow cannabis and make oil out of it. Grew some CBD plants and made oil out of it, as well as the THC type plants. The CBD oil did nothing at all. But the THC oil is a life saver for me. Yes I get some brain fog out of it, but could not remember my own name on Lyrica. Could not sit more then a couple of hours a day, without the oil, and that was very painful.
    I've recently had amazing results from Kratom, for brake out pain. Kratom is a ground up leaf of a small tree that grows down around the Philippians. But unfortunately the DOJ is trying to make it illegal.
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    I've recently had amazing results from Kratom, for brake out pain. Kratom is a ground up leaf of a small tree that grows down around the Philippians. But unfortunately the DOJ is trying to make it illegal.
    May I ask where you get kratom? Since it now looks like the dea is reversing its plans to makes it illegal I'm very interested in seeing if it will help with my nerve pain. I just have no idea how to find a reputable source.

I get it at what some folks call a head shop, you know where they sell cannabis smoking supplies.

It is somewhat like an opiate, but not at the same time. I can't take opiates anymore, because they make my pain really go off. But so far, this has not been the case with the kratom. Sure hope it stays that way.

You can get it online as well, but I like the store, so if there are any problems you have someone to talk to about it.
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Thanks. Giving it a shot. Ultram just makes everything worse the next day so I ditched that a while back. Here's hoping.

I am on the state approved program in New York. I take it at night before I go to bed. Nothing spectacular. I was really hoping it would knock me out. Even with 10 mg Ambien and Neurontin my neurogenic and non-neurogenic pain is an absolute nightmare. At the dose I take it runs me about $85 a month. Not exorbitant, but just another line item in the budget which just seems to be increasing every year.

crags, does CBD work still? have you tried the medical MJ? I am in NY too, but i NY medical MJ seems to be too burdensome, There are certain strains that work on certain pain, and it didn't look like the NY program would have these options since it is edibles only/oils only,
    cauda equina