Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone try cbd oil for sci pain

Anyone try cbd oil for sci pain

Anyone try cbd oil for sci pain?

Have not tried CBN/MJ pills from the pharmacy yet. I cooked some down from plant recently though. It is in butter form and gives me a little longer lasting affect than the Olive Oil and MMJ pills I get premade. When I eat the butter I feel more relaxed and grounded and reduces the nerve pain for 3 or 4 hours but still has THC so it effects my mind so I don't plan on doing a lot like conversing or bills so it is easiest to take cbd after everything else is done. Everyones different

I haven't tried it myself but will if it ever becomes legal here. I've read other's experience with a transdermal patch that worked for them. It's low in THC. It's marketed by Mary's Medicinals.com

i have
    i was using the ''under the tongue'' spray for a while but i found the cbd rich lozenges worked better and were easier to regulate doses
    cbd-oos lozenges are 30:5 cbd:thc
    the spray is 18:1
    honey is available at 200:1
    i have a vape pen that is 18:1 as well

i too, don't want the high. but just cbd doesn't dent the pain while the 30:5 helps

where do you live?
    can you get a recommendation (card)?

I have read that another lesser known cannabinoid, THCV, has shown some promise for helping with neuro pain. Apparently there isn't much of it in many strains.

Iam a t-3 para since 1993 and have severe nerve pain. I have tried just about everything and finally got to try cbd pills from a dispensary and I did not notice any difference. Lyrica helps the most and take it regularly, I take percoset almost everyday and I smoke marijuana which helps sometimes and almost seems to make it worse others. Keep on searching and fighting!

I have had a couple of my elderly patients who have tried a topical cannabis cream for shoulder pain - due to arthritis or frozen shoulder syndrome. I don't know what the concentration of THC is in the cream but it is probably pretty low since they are elderly women. They have found it helpful when all other OTC and Rx creams have not worked. I have one patient who has a sensitivity reaction to MANY Rx medications so we are running out of options. I'll try to get more information on it today.

pbr

I haven't tried the CBD yet but plan to. I have had some success with THC but only with the Sativa strain. The Indica strain made things worse! I continue trying different Sativa strains and typically use vape or eatables. I don't get off my head, I just take a little and then sometimes a little more. I feel lucky to live somewhere that allows me to try this, I had every med available over twenty year period and had no positive results whatsoever...

islandcrip guess me and you got injured the same year I'm L1 L2. I have a lot of pain since I gain a little conscience in the hospital and I have been smoking cannabis for about 5 yrs now and it helps but it wont take the pain completely away and smoking cannabis helps me sleep. My doctor gave me a choice between clonazapham and cannabis because they're federal funded and I can't have both and I've been taking lesser dosage and maybe in a month I'll be off on clonazapham. My leg pain went up but I have no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    I haven't tried the CBD yet but plan to. I have had some success with THC but only with the Sativa strain. The Indica strain made things worse! I continue trying different Sativa strains and typically use vape or eatables. I don't get off my head, I just take a little and then sometimes a little more. I feel lucky to live somewhere that allows me to try this, I had every med available over twenty year period and had no positive results whatsoever...
    Right on. MJ is the cure for many of my SCI related problems. I say smoke-up all my paralyzed Brothers and Sisters! Chooch-choo!