Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: United Health Care and catheters

Quote Originally Posted by 2drwhofans View Post
    Hey Professor! Congratulations on your University coming through.

ps: Only an Economist could have written this... "Within the policy itself, there's probably a set number of random "blank" fields for items which aren't exactly the easiest to classify...these are items which fall in the gray areas and thus can be placed into one bin (covered) or another (not covered) essentially at the behest of the policy administrator."

Well, as I mentioned...just a guess, and as most know, guessing is something economists (especially macroeconomists as myself) are pretty good at .
    No one ever became unsuccessful by helping others out

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    You only pee 3 times a day? I need 180 a month and i still end up buying an extra 30 or so every couple of months.
    Oh jeez, I wish; I pee approximately 10 - 12 times a day, 400 ml each time. I've got a real convoluted methodology. I work with a "rolling window" of about 36 catheters at any given time (per month or so). I'll use 12 catheters and then at the end of the day wash them and then let them air dry on a towel in my laundry room for two days. For whatever reason, this method has worked without hiccup for me.
    No one ever became unsuccessful by helping others out