Thread: Acorda

Acorda

Did Acorda pharmaceutic drop chondroitinase! Completely took it off their pipeline

http://www.acorda.com/products/pipeline

Why don't you contact them directly and find out?

It's not in their therapy "clinical trial" pipeline chart because it's not in a sanctioned FDA clinical trial. It is still listed in all of the other research, product and development sections at the Acorda website if you look around.

http://www.acorda.com/products/research-development/chondroitinase

I noticed that, I was just curious because it was on their pipeline before in the R&D spot.

Jim I've learned that you don't contact those kind of companies, they don't contact me back!

The web designer put together a nicer looking pipeline type chart for all the products in various phases of trials. They didn't include a separate section for other things that are pre-clinical anymore but certainly Chondroitinase wasn't "dropped" by Acorda...

Actually they're on Twitter ... I asked for you and was given an email contact via direct message. I'll follow up when I feel better .. or, contact him yourself.

Hi Jennifer. Please contact Jeff Macdonald, Sr. Director of Corporate Communication, for more information on this topic: jmacdonald at acorda dot com Thank you for reaching out-Acorda
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Chondroitinase optimization for human trials is actually being done over in the UK with Spinal Research anyway...LINK