Thread: New van and equpiment

New van and equpiment

HELLO EVERYONE!

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE and STILL TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT! I go tomorrow to get my new MB SPRINTER and then it is off for the equipment. I have a BRAUN VANGATER now in my van but I actually have been looking at the BRAUN UVL for the new van. I have several questions regarding the UVL; 1) How well does it work when you are parked against/with curbs? 2) How does it work with/when parked on roadways that are sloped (tilted)? 3) Has anyone ever bounced a curb and scrapped the UVL? Just checking, please let me know! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

If you live where winters are severe, the bigger question about the UVL is how they perform, they often have issues with ice/snow buildup.

No big issue w/winter here in NC, mainly curbs. I have been watching videos and they all show usage on flat level ground/parking lots and driveways. I have decided against the UVL. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

vangator is being discontinued mid sept. mention that to your dealer if they don't inform you
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I've got a sprinter with a VMI/Ricon Slide Away lift. It's been very reliable for over three years.