Thread: Natural Fit Handrims on aluminum billet wheels.

Natural Fit Handrims on aluminum billet wheels.

Hello everyone. I've been a member of these forums since 2009. I dropped off these forums for a few years but am here again and I have a question I can't find The answer to. I'd like to buy a pair of aluminum billet rear wheels to change the look of my chair. (Tilite ZRA) I'm going to buy them from Sportaid and the one's they offer are made by SpinTek or Glance. I'd like to go with SpinTek. What I'm wondering is if anyone knows if Natural Fit hand rims fit on them. Thank you.
    I'm Sam.

Any help guys?
    I'm Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by sam10685 View Post
    Hello everyone. I've been a member of these forums since 2009. I dropped off these forums for a few years but am here again and I have a question I can't find The answer to. I'd like to buy a pair of aluminum billet rear wheels to change the look of my chair. (Tilite ZRA) I'm going to buy them from Sportaid and the one's they offer are made by SpinTek or Glance. I'd like to go with SpinTek. What I'm wondering is if anyone knows if Natural Fit hand rims fit on them. Thank you.
    I'm assuming you already have the Natural Fits. Try ordering them from Sportaid fitted with Natural Fit rims. If it's a go, bail out.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.