Thread: Looking for FES Bike and arm bike (To buy or rent)

Post Looking for FES Bike and arm bike (To buy or rent)

I'm searching for an used affordable RT300.

I have a very low budget (3-7K at best), but if you are looking for extra space in your home and are no longer using the bike or alternatively would rent out your bike for a few years I'm interested.

Please email me at chsouthard@gmail.com

I would not rule out a used Electrologic bike either. You could get one of those very inexpensive or maybe even free. Ya, they are big and bulky and take up a lot of space but they are great FES bikes. Either a Galaxy or Orion. I have both but would never sell mine, keep one down south and one up here North. If you needed any advice or even for me to look at it I could help out. I'm down in Boston generally every Sunday where we play wheelchair Tennis at Harvard.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Thanks Kurt. I may take you up on that offer. I used to have the ERGYS2 and it worked great. Unfortunately, ran out of room – some going to need some time to figure out where I could put a large bike. I have some surgery in the next few weeks, but after that I'll actively be on the hunt and in touch.

Chaz, if you are still looking for an FES bike let me know. I might be able to hook you up with a brand new MyoCycle with a 2 year warranty that is within your budget. Check it our here: http://myolyn.com/index.php/products
    FES cycling for EVERYONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamlet View Post
    Chaz, if you are still looking for an FES bike let me know. I might be able to hook you up with a brand new MyoCycle with a 2 year warranty that is within your budget. Check it our here: http://myolyn.com/index.php/products
    Alan,

Are you selling the bike now? I'm getting ready to start looking for a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    Alan,

Are you selling the bike now? I'm getting ready to start looking for a new one.
    We are still waiting on FDA clearance, but with any luck we can start sales in a month or so.
    FES cycling for EVERYONE!