Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any quad car enthusiast out there?

Any quad car enthusiast out there?

I am newly injured , 4.5 months post injury c7 complete. My life revolved around cars and can not wait to get back in one. Unfortunately all my cars are standard but I'm going to have them converted. I'd like to hear from other quads that still enjoy the hobby!

I don't know if a quad can use it, but there is at least one set up for a stick. I wouldn't rush to change all your cars. Give it a year or two, you might get something back.

Yes sir, indeed...car nut right here..
    C5-6 - 22 years

I'm not converting all them at once I'll do them one at time as I can afford to do. I would start with my everyday reasonable car, I'm look into the hand controls for a stick but I don't know if that will work without full hand function. Quartermile, so I'm going say drag racing ? When you get a chance if you could message me I have a few questions and maybe we can chat cars for a bit.

Check this out: http://www.caldiegopvamotorsports.co...s/Welcome.html

Our local PVA sponsors several cars and they compete in regular stock car competitions. Several of the drivers have tetraplegic injuries.

(KLD)

If you have a contact with them, I suggest they put more info on the cars on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Check this out: http://www.caldiegopvamotorsports.co...s/Welcome.html

Our local PVA sponsors several cars and they compete in regular stock car competitions. Several of the drivers have tetraplegic injuries.

(KLD)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

car guy here also-I have a 1971 Porsche 911 T -5 speed--I have a set of homemade hand controls. Only thing I can't shift in turns. Have to say its a awesome feeling shifting. Never stop trying

Quote Originally Posted by Joe-MN View Post
    If you have a contact with them, I suggest they put more info on the cars on their website.
    You can contact them for more information through their website, and there is a lot of information about their car racing program on their Facebook page as well.

(KLD)

Yes! !934 Dodge pickup with 360/727. Got in it for the first time Friday- a tight fit. Drivers must have been a lot smaller in those days (I'm 6' and 210 lbs.
    4xquad