Thread: Romantic relationships and perceived quality of life

Romantic relationships and perceived quality of life

Hello there,
    My colleagues and I are graduate students in the Master of Occupational Therapy program at California State University, Dominguez Hills conducting research on various components related to romantic relationships and perceived quality of life among individuals with a spinal cord injury. This study is of qualitative nature and we are seeking individuals who would like to participate by completing our online survey, requiring 15-45 minutes. We would greatly appreciate your participation and contribution to the expanding field of spinal cord injury research. Thank you.
    The link to our online survey: http://goo.gl/forms/GPyiHWgfHv
    If you have any questions or concerns please contact me by email: Chelsraepool@gmail.com

You must include in your post the name of the PI, and contact information for the IRB or Human Subjects Investigations board which approved this study, including this method of recruiting subjects, that the body's contact information about the study when posting such requests on our forum. Once that is done, your post can be approved.

(KLD)

Romantic Relationships, Sexual Satisfaction, and Perceived QOL Research Study

California State University, Dominguez Hills Occupational Therapy department's students, Jenna Schumacher, Chelsea Pool, and Tammy Ross are conducting a survey research study to find more information regarding sexual satisfaction, romantic relationships, and overall quality of life for individuals with spinal cord injuries. Participants need to either be in a romantic relationship or answer questions according to their most recent relationship. For any questions about study, please contact Jenna Schumacher at JennaSchumacher44@gmail.com. IRB approval completed by Judith Aguirre, CSUDH's Research Compliance Coordinator, (310) 243-2136.

I've invited you to fill out the form, Romantic Relationships, Sexual Satisfaction, and Perceived QOL in Individuals with SCI.To fill it out, visit the following link by copying and pasting into your browser:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tuFTuO0hJHsZNOnWiDeDCvXOlBD028CAPrvI_4vGPkE/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you for your participation!

Jenna