Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advance Course on Spinal Cord Injury

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post

You can have even better right here in the USA for less than 1/10th of the price charged in Italy. The big Asilomar conference is held every other year at Pacific Grove California. This is year 16 International Symposium on Neural Regeneration . Phil Popovich is the Chairman this year. Here's the AGENDA.
    Thanks Grammy. Great find. I hope to attend.
    Daniel

You can have even better right here in the USA for less than 1/10th of the price charged in Italy. The big Asilomar conference is held every other year at Pacific Grove California. This is year 16 International Symposium on Neural Regeneration . Phil Popovich is the Chairman this year. Here's the AGENDA.

I was there at conference 15. Here's a little tiny portion of the speakers and what happened... It was awesome.
    Do you also mean to say this conference is better than W2W?
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Do you also mean to say this conference is better than W2W?
    Nope. You've already forgotten the subject title of the thread you posted. The NSAS and ISNR are both in the same category of week long conferences: "Advanced Courses on SCI".

Nope. You've already forgotten the subject title of the thread you posted. The NSAS and ISNR are both in the same category of week long conferences: "Advanced Courses on SCI".
    I just wanted to make sure I got it right what you meant to say since you compared NSAS with ISNR which from my perspective are very different.
    Anyway, thanks for the clarification.
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming