Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying Percocet Brand Name

Question Buying Percocet Brand Name

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but does anyone know where I could find the cheapest place to purchase brand-name Percocet pills?
    I mean if you're paying out-of-pocket, not covered by insurance at all.

There has to be places that charge less than what I'm getting them for.....at least I hope?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

P.S.I do have a prescription but prefer the brand name. This is very expensive so I was hoping there was a way to get them cheaper.
    Last edited by Erica; 07-14-2015 at 09:57 PM.
    In 92 I thought I'd play safe & let my sober friend drive us home

Heh what is a street price for oxy, 20 a pop?
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Quote Originally Posted by Mac85 View Post
    Heh what is a street price for oxy, 20 a pop?
    I don't know, I never bought them off the street. I was just hoping to find a decent online pharmacy that's legitimate but cheapest.

my insurance only buys generic

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    I don't know, I never bought them off the street. I was just hoping to find a decent online pharmacy that's legitimate but cheapest.

my insurance only buys generic
    careful with online pharmacies, some are scam

In the past, the forum nurses have recommended certain Canadian pharmacies that are trustworthy. Maybe they can do that again.

In Austin we have one pharmacy that does not accept insurance. Through that and some other tricks they keep their prices low, at least compared to the other pharmacies. Perhaps your town has something similar.

You don't have to be a Costco member to fill prescriptions at Costco. Have you checked out their prices?

(KLD)

I don't have a usedful answer for you, but I'm curious why you prefer the name brand over the generic.

Also, if you get written prescription sometimes you can find pharmacy in Canada that will ship to the US, but I don't know if there are restrictions on controlled substances or if the name brands are very much cheaper.

Actually it's my mother who prefers brand name ...I'm not sure why but she spends a fortune on them when insurance will pay for generics. I told her I'd help her find a cheaper place but it doesn't seem so easy.
    i don't trust most online places and never ordered myself online. I just wanted to help her.

maybe I should just tell her there is none.

i personally do believe some brand names are actually better like Cymbalta.
    My doc gave me brand name samples that worked great and then I got generics and they no longer helped.
    luckily my insurance approved the brand name.

thats not to say some generics don't work fine....I have generics that do work for other meds I take but I do not believe all generics are equal.

Anyway, thanks for response.

Blog Entries
    I'd try getting her a generic scrip and put it in an old Percocet bottle and see if she notices the difference.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Quote Originally Posted by Donno View Post
    I'd try getting her a generic scrip and put it in an old Percocet bottle and see if she notices the difference.
    haha thats trolling