Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello All

I tried to contact somebody on the webpage but none of the numbers answered. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get there but if there is another one coming up or something like it, please let me know.
    In 92 I thought I'd play safe & let my sober friend drive us home

hi Erica hope you and the kid are doing well. This is Chris from Oregon. If that is the same Lorrie I think it is I would love to see her again. Please keep us informed about the podcast

Hi, Erica.

Quote Originally Posted by backwoodsrider View Post
    hi Erica hope you and the kid are doing well. This is Chris from Oregon. If that is the same Lorrie I think it is I would love to see her again. Please keep us informed about the podcast
    Hey Chris, didn't u come to my house one time and stay over? And yes it's most likely the lorrie your thinking of.
    i have a blog...addy in profile
    Last edited by Erica; 08-13-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Hi, Erica.
    Hey cutie lol
    Last edited by Erica; 08-14-2015 at 06:52 AM.

hi Erica yes its that Chris. Nice to see you again. I replied to your blog but did not see anything on there about Lorrie. Like your baby dog

hi Erica yes its that Chris. Nice to see you again. I replied to your blog but did not see anything on there about Lorrie. Like your baby dog
    Oh Lorrie isn't on there. We are starting a separate account when we start our podcast. Thanx about my pup but she's not a baby anymore, she's like 5 now ...she just won't get any bigger than 2lbs lol.
    what happened to NM? They got rid of forums? That sux!

im thankful they let me have my name back on here at least.

not been to NM in years that is sure a place and a time never going to be repeated. Remember Sylvana well she passed on a couple weeks ago. Still think of the times we had on there with you and Rob and Lorrie and Bones and PD and Cass, Victoria etc. Very good times

not been to NM in years that is sure a place and a time never going to be repeated. Remember Sylvana well she passed on a couple weeks ago. Still think of the times we had on there with you and Rob and Lorrie and Bones and PD and Cass, Victoria etc. Very good times
    Oh sorry about Sylvana. I remember her. I wonder if Robs okay. I haven't talked to most NM people in forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    I wonder if Robs okay. I haven't talked to most NM people in forever.
    Rob's doing well, I think. He's on Facebook.

Sadly, Steve died a while back, and his PowerQuad site died with him. I didn't use it much, but that's where a lot of NM people migrated to. He was a good guy.