Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Working 2 Walk Symposium Registration Sept. 27-28, 2015 - Bethesda, MD is now open!

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    Keep checking back frequently for them here at the CareCure forum where you'll find they're already posted after being automated off the U2FP Science and Advocacy Blog at WordPress. Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Sorry for the double post. Moderators can remove it. Hope it didn't hurt.I thought it was a good presentation so I posted it here hoping more people would have seen it.
    People who are genuinely interested in our work and being part of the U2FP organization already know where to contact us to get involved and help us out with all the work that needs to be done. I'm so happy you admired a video.

By clicking on the "New Post" button or "WHAT'S NEW" button in the upper left hand of the screen will give a listing of new things added to the forum since your last visit. Utilizing those features helps keep you from posting duplicates and creating clutter throughout the forum.
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 10-08-2015 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    People who are genuinely interested in our work and being part of the U2FP organization already know where to contact us to get involved and help us out with all the work that needs to be done. I'm so happy you admired a video.

By clicking on the "New Post" button or "WHAT'S NEW" button in the upper left hand of the screen will give a listing of new things added to the forum since your last visit. Utilizing those features helps keep you from posting duplicates and creating clutter throughout the forum.
    Sometimes I don't have time to visit CC for several days, so when I am behind a lot I tend to jump directly on the cure forum as many other people do, but I'll try to follow your advise in the future to avoid double posts and to post things in the proper forum. To this end would you explain to me why you started this thread in the cure forum?
    It seems to me it belongs to the "Announcements & feedback" forum..
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming