Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone here going to be able to attend the summer open house?

howcome no one that said they would report back reported back ?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    I too await a detailed report. Especially in relation to bladder and bowel improvements that we heard about many months ago.

The lack of activity on this site as a whole is disturbing, anyone got anything new or even something to look forward to in the near-future?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

The lack of activity on this site as a whole is disturbing, anyone got anything new or even something to look forward to in the near-future?
    This.

We would live to get an update, especially from this open house. Pretty please... Moe? Jim?

Please x

Moe said he would give one after this weekend - has anyone tried sending him a PM?

As I said before in general the problem starts when people have no real good news to report, here is when they go silent.
    Hope that is not the case this time.

Paolo
    Last edited by paolocipolla; 07-23-2015 at 05:48 AM.
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

I bet they cured Moe on the spot. Hes probably out enjoying his new legs. I know I would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    Ibet they cured Moe on the spot. Hes probably out enjoying his new legs. I knowI would be.
    Hahaha good one!

Sorry guys, I got writer's block plus I suck in reporting as I mentioned earlier... but first off bref, a reminder that this was an open house held at the W. M. Keck Center at Rutgers University in Jersey, were scientists and students do animal studies and research. It is not the Hospital in China with human patients crawling doing 6-6-6 programs or anything like that, so I wanted to make that clear.

Second, as far as new info, I realized how privileged we are having this forum to keep us up with the advance knowledge of what's out there. I realized that most of common questions were repeatedly answered here. As for the upcoming trials still no dates, but I'm much more confident now that it will happen when the time is right.

gimme more time, gonna write some more.......

Quote Originally Posted by taymas View Post
    This.

We would live to get an update, especially from this open house. Pretty please... Moe? Jim?

Please x
    There is not much new to report on. We don't know if the Phase II patients have had any new changes, or if they have even maintained what they recovered. They need to be brought in and examined. Wise and the team are working hard on the IND application, a few articles for publication, and some have been submitted for publication. This was recently published in Neurotrauma. Other articles- You Say You Want a Revolution?, Electrical Stimulation and Motor Recovery.

The CN302 Phase 2 Lithium Trial on Neuropathic Pain (60) patients has been completed and will soon be unblinded.

Dr. Paul Lu, a para, had an excellent presentation at the Summer Open House. He is doing great work and seeing incredible recovery in rats. Here's a few of his papers- Bridging the injured spinal cord with neural stem cells, Induced pluripotent stem cell-derived neural stem cell therapies for spinal cord injury

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    There is not much new to report on. We don't know if the Phase II patients have had any new changes, or if they have even maintained what they recovered. They need to be brought in and examined. Wise and the team are working hard on the IND application, a few articles for publication, and some have been submitted for publication. This was recently published in Neurotrauma. Other articles- You Say You Want a Revolution?, Electrical Stimulation and Motor Recovery.

The CN302 Phase 2 Lithium Trial on Neuropathic Pain (60) patients has been completed and will soon be unblinded.

Dr. Paul Lu, a para, had an excellent presentation at the Summer Open House. He is doing great work and seeing incredible recovery in rats. Here's a few of his papers- Bridging the injured spinal cord with neural stem cells, Induced pluripotent stem cell-derived neural stem cell therapies for spinal cord injury
    You should have said this in the beginning of the thread, instead of letting the anticipation build up to an orgy (non-sexual context). Just my opinion.

I really needed some good news.